We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
2. What information will 98 Marketing collect about me?
We collect and process the following data, which may include your personal data.
Website and online chat platform: If you contact us about our services or request a demo on our website, the forms you complete or the emails you send may include information about you, such as your full name, your email address, the organisation on behalf of whom you are contacting us and your enquiry.
The following data may be collected:
- number of visitors to our website;
- pages visited while at the website and time spent per page;
- page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods;
- websites where visitors have come from and where they go afterwards;
- page response times and any download errors; and
- other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-in.
Our Website and Chat Platform: We may process your personal data for the following purposes inter alia:
- to administer platform log-ins (where applicable) and to deliver our services to our clients under the agreed terms of service;
- to process your enquiries to reply and provide support, including providing you and/or your organisation with information about the services we offer;
- to keep you updated via our mailing list with information on news, offers, and updates
- to compile reports on how visitors use the website and improve the website;
- to conduct remarketing
- to conduct advertising on social networks